Our Training School
Chêne Information Technology Academy
CITA bridges the digital divide by extending opportunities for training and lifelong learning to all members of the community based on our highly trained and competent professionals motivated to meet the ever increasing challenge of the IT industry.Our resource persons are adequately equipped, certified, motivated and are ready to attend to the need of our students even after graduation. CITA is subsidiary of Chêne Networks, a registered IT Firm in Nigeria by Law which was created for the purpose of providing qualitative IT Training Services. Our Vision is to make you create your World by bringing varieties, and quality information technology at its cheapest cost without diminishing its values and standards for favourable global competition. This Academy has gained reputation in the marketplace and for her to fully profess her professionalism; she had partnered and obtained permission from regulatory and Professional bodies in IT, mainly Microsoft Corporation, Cisco Inc., Rosetta Inc., and Google Inc. Computer training at Chêne Information Technology Academy is designed to teach computer skills to young and adult learners. It is composed primarily of certificate programs and six-hour, one-subject classes. Certificate programs consist of multiple courses aimed at providing proficiency in the subject area. Single application classes provide intensive, corporate- style training aimed at introducing selected topics to participants.
- Our training classes offer our students Qualitative learning benefits based on our excellent e-learning tools that our students are exposed to.
- Our Certificate opens great doors for our graduated Student due to our reputation in the market place and our integrity with our partners.
- Our students are exposed to exclusive job opportunities even before graduation.
- 100% hand on Practical training experiences.
- Students are trained by Certified Professionals.
Chêne Information Technology Academy offers a variety of programs designed to foster the development of Youths, keeping them up-to-date with current curriculum standards as mandated by the Nigeria Education System. We train adequately and effectively on the following: