We are looking for a qualified Front-end & back-end developer to join our IT team. You will be responsible for building the client-side & server side of our web applications. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you. As a Back-end developer, you’ll work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve user experience.
Ultimately, you should be able to create, develop, maintain functional and stable functional and attractive web applications for our company, ensuring great user experience.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications and stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
- Hands on experience with markup languages
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Hands on experience with programming languages like Java, Ruby, PHP, Laravel and Python
- Working knowledge of CMS framework
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- BSc /HND/ ND in Computer Science or a related field
We are looking for an Mobile Application Developer (Andriod, IOS, Blackberry and Windows) who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Andriod, IOS, Blackberry and Windows mobile platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and API’s
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Proven working experience in Mobile App development
- Have published at least five original Mobile app, onGoogle Playstore, Apple Store, Blackberry App World
- Experience with Android SDK,
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Apply For A Job
We are Hiring
In provision of Human Capital Solutions, Chêne Networks E-recruitment Service has adopted the use of technology as an enabler in providing Human Capital support services. We have distinguished ourselves in creative application of web based technologies in transforming HR processes. E-recruitment service has become a service provider of choice to blue chip multinationals.
Our e-Recruitment support services also involve the deployment of e-recruitment portals that handle announcements, applications, screenings and invitations.Our Career web portal is deployed in the following areas:
- To advertise vacancies - on your organization's website
- To simplify and standardize the application process using online application forms
- To select candidates using online testing, filtering and ranking
- To enhance employer brand and create a better image for the organization
- To set up a talent pool for ongoing reference
This service is becoming increasingly popular for its cost effectiveness. It involves deploying and searching a web portal with pre-determined parameters for interested candidates that have applied for advertised or broadcasted vacancies. The database of candidates that suit the vacancy is screened through to get best fit.
Pre Employment Testing
Chêne Networks' E-recruitment service offers clients, a variety of tests that can be deployed in assessing a candidate's cognitive ability. Our tests range from general aptitude tests to function specific assessments that test discipline related knowledge. E-recruitment tests are deployed as computer based tests, a marked departure from paper and pencil tests. In rendering this service, Chêne Networks is responsible for the provision of an Examination Engine which handles candidate scheduling, candidate notification, test administration including authoring of questions, marking and release of results and finger-print and photo capture of the candidates. Our responsibility extends to the provision of examination centres, invigilation at the centres and the submission of a summary report at the end of the exercise.
Chêne Networks' E-recruitment Service has implemented a technology based solution to manage the interviewing stage of the recruitment process. This online application enables organisations with a detailed input of parameters to assess, score layout for one interviewer or a panel and a central reviewing window to view all comments and scores. This platform can be accessed from any part of the world at anytime.